New Board of Directors
The election season is over! We have a full Board.
- The President position was appointed by the board -- Jim Boyde has accepted;
- Zeke Taney won the Vice President position;
- Secretary is Wendy Bacher;
- Returning Events Coordinator is our very own Carla Boyde.
Appointed positions (no changes here):
- Karen Burkhart is running the membership duties;
- Emily Muir is keeping the finances running smooth;
- Jeff Dunning continues on as the webmaster.
Please give a welcome to our board members the next time you see them. This club is run by volunteers and it is always great to receive a bit of recognition.
We had a wonderful party! There was an open bar and good food. Karen B organized some really fun games. Prizes were plentiful. We raised over $150 for Youthnet with the grand prize give away. But most of all, there were all of our Miata pals. Conversation was excellent and we caught up with people from all ends of the CMNW territory.
Thanks to Carla for setting up the venue, Eric for sourcing prizes, Karen for organizing and setting out all the door prizes (I think everybody received one), Zeke for photography, the webmaster for the slideshow and the outgoing President, Larry Muir, for acting as emcee.
See you at a dinner event or drive next year -- our new President promises it will be a good one.